I just wrote to my community and normally I do not share the emails I send to them, but do want to share this with you.
Chances are this is not your first health and wellness rodeo.
As many of you know, my husband has cancer, and even though we did 98% “everything right”, I feel a bit like I might have failed him a bit. Sure, I logically know it wasn’t my fault that he developed cancer, but I became very aware of the things I could have changed, and did not. Things we did change.
- More smoothies
- Fewer inflammation foods (nightshades)
- More rest and relaxation (he was just camping with our son)
- More Vitamin D
- (If you have suggestions for what else to add, hit reply and let me know)
If you’re reading this, you likely care a lot about what foods and supplements go into your body. We did too, or so we thought.
But how much attention do you pay to what goes on your body or on your hair?
This email will be about hair products we’ve added with a company I believe in and partner with- and they have a deal for you.
The fact is, your personal care products, from makeup to hand soap to toothpaste, aren’t very well regulated by the FDA.
In fact, the FDA does not require safety testing of personal care products, and many safety laws surrounding your everyday care products have not changed since 1938. This makes it almost impossible for the FDA to stop toxic ingredients from going to market.
And as you probably know, what goes on your skin and hair will make its way into your body.
The reality is that the majority of products on the market contain chemicals that are destructive to your hair, as well as your overall health. Hair loss, skin allergies, and even breast cancer are among the many concerns linked to unnatural formulas.
When it comes to hair care here are the top toxic ingredients you should be looking for:
- Sulfates – You know that squeaky clean feeling you get after rinsing off a lathery mane? That’s due to sulfates, as their role is to remove dirt and oil. While we’re conditioned to believe that the more suds the better, the reality is that sulfates also strip the scalp of the vital moisture that contributes to healthy hair. On a deeper level, many sulfates contain hints of a carcinogen called dioxane, which has been linked to kidney issues and cancer.
- Polyethylene Glycol – Most commonly listed as PEG, this chemical was deemed by the state of California as a “development toxicant,” which means it disrupts development and/or behavior.
- Triclosan – Research suggests that this antibacterial ingredient can cause inflammation of the colon, disruption to the immune system, and colon cancer since it alters gut microbiota found in the intestines.
- Parabens – Parabens are one of the most hated and most common toxic ingredients in the beauty industry because their role is to prevent harmful bacteria and mold growth.
- Fragrances – Did you know that synthetic fragrances (not essential oils) are not regulated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) in the States? Considering there are 3,100-plus chemicals used in the fragrance industry, it’s frightening to not know what’s in them or whether or not they are safe for short and long-term use.
If you’re like me, you realize that safe, effective hair care <CLICK HERE> is rare, especially when it’s all-natural. Like many of you, I have struggled to find clean and natural hair care products that work to replace my not-so-clean old favorites.
So when Annmarie Skin Care shared that they created a NEW shampoo & conditioner I was excited.
Ya’ll know I love my ASC clean beauty.
Annmarie Skin Care has been making my favorite skincare for over a decade. Their mission has always been truly clean and natural products, since day one. (if some of you recall, I was even working with them before my own line of skincare,
I tried this new shampoo & conditioner and this is what I found.
First, you will start with the Sweet Sunrise Shampoo, this non-stripping (my hair is often in some stage of hair color, which is my next thing to tackle) herbal shampoo leaves your hair silky and smooth (plus, you’ll feel like you’re washing your hair in a sweet-smelling meadow).
Hydrate and purify hair with this gentle, herb-infused shampoo.
- Organic Aloe vera hydrates and nourishes dry, damaged hair.
- Nettles restore the integrity of roots, while horsetail—rich in strengthening minerals—shields against free radicals.
- Essential oils of lemon fruit and orange peel pair beautifully with parsley and basil oil for a bright, luxurious experience. Leaves hair supple, fortified, and alive.
Secondly, follow up with the Sweet Sunrise Conditioner. This lightweight conditioner combines antioxidant-rich herbs with pure essential oils for a natural restoration. I personally liked that it did not feel like I had a glob of oil on my head which is what a lot of conditioners seem like.
- Handcrafted extracts of Horsetail and Nettle—rich in minerals and protective antioxidants—deliver instant sheen and long-term strength.
- Carefully selected essential oils like parsley, basil, and coriander combine for a natural, fresh and herbaceous scent.
Finally, hair care is formulated to ensure everything about it is pure and nourishing versus toxic and counterproductive. And best of all, it REALLY works. I wear my hair up often and it feels light and manageable, and when I take it down, it doesn’t look like I was zapped, but my hair falls softly, which is a new thing for me, ha 🙂
BEST OF ALL, IT IS SAFE FOR MY HUSBAND. He is at the end of his in-office chemotherapy and now only has to take a pill for maintenance and we are hopeful. He will never be in remission or cured unless they have a breakthrough, but right now, it is something we can manage. I am thankful for this wake-up call and for his health that he does have… gotta turn ripe lemons to lemonade, you know?
Anyway- TRY IT NOW for a limited time: receive a trial of the Sweet Sunrise Shampoo and Conditioner <CLICK HERE>, for a fraction of the cost.
- Sweet Sunrise Shampoo [2oz]
- Sweet Sunrise Conditioner [2oz]
- Free Shipping (within the US and Canada)
- $10 coupon for next purchase!
- Money-back guarantee
- GET it today and receive a FREE Pearl Mask sample <I haven’t tried this yet!