I know that therapy or coaching is not a one-size-fits-all experience. Some people prefer a more laid-back and hands-off approach with support, others a more intensive immersion. You may find links in the menu above or, you may use the box below to explore options.
Here is a sample path some people might find most beneficial.
- The free 3-day immersion and a free chapter of the book. This gives an overview and a starting point.
- The book, How to Heal Financial Anxiety. This is a hands-off approach but allows you to navigate on your own. You’ll get an idea of where you might want support later on, if at all.
- The course. The course is a program that is a stand-alone or accompaniment to the book. This will help you to dig deeper into your psyche and offers additional creative strategies.
- The pay-what-you-can session. This is a limited-hour, limited availability program meant to give you a session (or few) to help you over an immediate struggle and develop a plan.
- The Mentorship. This is a dedicated program meant to help you dig deep and have ongoing support in an immersion focus. Once a client has finished the mentorship, they may repeat it with approval as I have limited space in my schedule for any 1:1 work.